Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Spelling competition

It was a great afternon spelling competition that we had in grammar class today. Since just it started I knew that my chances of succeeding would not be high because I am not good at spelling. But it was a great time to learn and enjoy with my classmates who tried to do their best to have the right answer to each question. As I thought before, most classmates who come from Asia bring really high skills on vocabulary and spelling. I could comfirm it too. Classmates who come from European countries are very talent at spelling too. Congratulations to Tahkmina who got the first place of this competition and Jackson got the second place. Well, for the rest of us there is another thing to learn my dear folks. Finally, we've technically finished our clases today, so we only have a presentation, a final essay, and final exams. Good luch everyone.
Breath deeply and do your best.

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2007 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Takhmina said...

jejeje thanks Juan!:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home