Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Me

Today I would like to write about me because somebody just recommend me not to write boring blogs any more, well I promised her to try it though it becomes more dificult to be funny after 32. Anywho, It is me, an international student in Calgary trying to learn good English. It is something that takes me time and sometimes makes me desper because I would like to comunicate with native speaker clearly. That is taugh and I feel frustrated sometimes when somebody ask me to repeat a word twice because of my poor pronunciation. Well once again It is me. However, my character helps me to endure this stage. Because English in not a fonetic language, it makes me crazy sometimes, you know, in Spanish we only have five sound vowels. However, I found out that English has twenty four sound vowels. Could you imagine that, It is crazy. When I knew that I said myself that is why somethimes it is hard to be understood. Anyway, I guess that at some point I will joint some pronunciation course in the coming months. Moreover, I am looking forward to finishing this semester and going west to take vacations. Hopefully I will be going to Okanagan-BC with my family. I have never been there and many friends told me that it is a wonderful place to visit. I am anxious about enjoying with my daughter and wife on vacations. Well once again it was me.....

3 Comments:

At July 25, 2007 at 5:26 PM , Blogger CALJAN said...

Hi

Have a nice trip after a long period time of study.

 
At July 26, 2007 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Takhmina said...

i think the person who advised you to write about yourself was NELia...:)))) am i right? she is a wonderful person,wife ans mother.:) say HI from me !!!!

 
At July 28, 2007 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Jackson said...

me too, my pronounciation always confuse others, and they always laugh at me...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home