Great tiggers
Today I attended a lecture at the Haskayne School, it was about Contracts in Canada according to the contemporary Canadian Business Law. It was an excellent lecture. By the time I got the classroom the professor was talking with a group of students, each at a time discussing different questions about the last quiz. When it was 6:00pm o'clock class started doing a review of the last class and clarifying some points. Then the professor started to devolop his plan of class with six case of study. The professor seemed to have lots of experience in business because he describe from his mind each case of study very fluently, showing every single detail related with the topic. Of course there was not time for explanations of theory, every student had a book on his/her hand but nobody was reading anything at that moment, rather that they were paying attention to the cases of study. Some students made some questions, which were answered by the professor accurately. It was really interesting. My first thought while listening such a magistral lecture was why I did not go there before. Really. One can learn a lot from that kind of lectures specially when the topic is enticing to one. I took as much notes from that lecture as I could and at the end of the lecture I leave the classroom with the wish to go back next class.

3 Comments:
glad that u liked it!!!:) sory,but i didnt have a chance to come...
hi man,
Good job, hiii I like business too.
hey juan... i bet that's your lecture report for Listening Class uh? hahahaha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home