My trip to Jasper
It was summer last year when my family and I decided to take a trip to Jasper. We have not been there before. Many friends had talked me about that wonderful place, so we decided to take our chance and visit it. After driving for about 3 hours going north west through Highway 1, and later on taking another road, we started enjoying a different and wonderful landscape. I was suddenly driving in the middle of the forest. By the time we found the only restaurant on the way, it was a perfect time for lunch, so I stopped there. There was a variety of delicious food to delight visitors and residents. I tryed a buffalo soup that was the best I had ever tested. My family got satisfied with the food too. Then I kept driving to Jasper. I drove a little slow to enjoy the landscape and take pictures. My wife likes taking pictures so it was great. Moreover, It is usual to find wildlife on the way. In fact, we found two bears, a group of deers, an elk among other wild animals crossing the way, that was amazing. By the end of the day, we had arrived Jasper, it was a small, yet wonderful place. Hundreds of turists had gone to Jusper that day. It was not easy to find a Hotel there but fortunately I found one. The following morning my family and I went to visit Miti hotsprings in the middle of the forest. I was astonished by what my eyes saw. The natural landscape of Jasper and its wildlife is great.
My family and I enjoyed so much that trip.

1 Comments:
that sounds great! Though i had never heard about that place. Now i want to go! haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home