It smells like a the end
Just one week remaining to finish this stage in our lives, I would like to write a few words to all of you to whom I will not see very much or perhaps any more. If fact, It is true that after sharing several classes together, I tried to get along with everyone even though we belong to differents generations. I learned so much from all of you. Each one of you have strenghts that I admire. Your minds are clear and gifted just you have to use them. You have the ability and the potential of doing whatever you want. It is up to you, so remember that. Now that it seems to arrive the end of our course I would like to wish the best in every way that each one chose. Remember always get on track, never lose your time, even having fan use it wisely. Live your age as much as you can because life is like a one way flight. There is not return. Whatever you do just enjoyed it and do not do anything that cause hurt somebody. All of you are great individuals, really smart to pursue their goals an be happy. I hope to meet you some day and I hope you want to say hi how is going on. I will be always available to talk to you any time. Finally, I want to say thanks everyone for having had me and helped me in several ways to improve my English skills. I do not want to go before telling you a couple of words: Be always hangry of successes and never satisfied with what you get because you may deserve much more.
Good luck everyone.

6 Comments:
thanks Juan!! wish you all the best with your studies,carer an of course family!!!!!!!! one more week, an we done.....I cant believe in it...You were one of my closest classmates...I will miss you!
Thanks Takhmina, you were like my twin mind. I will remember that too.
jejejee dats ture..always the same thoughts..:)
I am in the same generation. Please do not forget me!
To be honest, your high English level surprises me sometimes, and I really admire you. I hope someday I can write essays as good as you did.
Thanks Shelley, you've made my day.
he he he he he.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home