Thursday, July 26, 2007

Last day

Finally, the end of class arrived. After studying over six months at EAPP, I just completed all my courses today. I am happy for having completed this important stage on my personal plans. I do not have douts about my English skills improvements. Also it has been a great opportunity to meet fantastic classmates. I had really good instructors and my courses were based on good books. On overall I can say that this experience at learning academic English has been very important to me. Of course there were many difficulties but thanks all of you that were my inconditional helpers I could overcome them. I think that even though I have a long way to go in English from now so on, I value so much this stage at EAPP because I learned the roots to go further. My best memories have been enriched by many anectdots to tell. I hope one day to meet one again each one of you lovely guys. Do not forget our meeting on Friday Augost 3 in the cafeteria at the UofC to go to Bowness Park and later on to Killkenny Pub.
See you there. Cheerssss......Salud....

4 Comments:

At July 26, 2007 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Takhmina said...

omg, only 4 days before holidays.....time goes so low.. i cant wait for the end of he course..cuz im so tired..like a squized lemon

 
At July 26, 2007 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Juan,
thank you for that wonderful blog. It is almost over and after that everyone goes separate ways but someday as you said will meet. Good luck.

 
At July 27, 2007 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Yubin said...

what is your next plan? I hope I could meet you on compus next semeter.

 
At July 27, 2007 at 11:22 PM , Blogger gordon said...

o, yeah Juan
i think my english was improved, too. and i agree with ur points that we had good instructor in EAP.
Anyway, i hope we can keep in touch in the future

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home